CultureDude offers one day workshop which combines , Yoga, Pranayama (Breathing exercise), Meditation, Mettabhavana and Mindfulness to empathetically understand cultural prejudices from the root of your mind. This techniques are widely used in ancient India to understand your feelings from the root of mind. All knowledge and learning happens in intellectual level or in conscious level. Still your past incidents are buried in your sub conscious makes one to feel and behave differently to different people. Here cultural, race and country prejudice.
Session 1 – 40 Minutes
- Prepare your body and mind : 20 minutes of Pranayama and Simple Yoga
- Listen deep inside you : 20 minutes of Meditation to understand your own self
Break – 10 Minutes ( tea )
Session 2 – 40 Minutes
- Experience nature of body : 20 minutes of guided meditation to observe your bodies impermanace
- Experience nature of senses and perception : 20 minutes Vipasana meditation to observe your senses and how the chain of thoughts happen.
Break – 1 hour ( Food and Tea )
Session 3 – 40 minutes
- Experience negativity: Mettabhavana to experience your cultural prejudice.
- Experience positivity : Mettabhavana to experience your cultural prejudice.
Break – 10 minutes ( tea )
Session 4 – 20 minutes
- Experience compassion : Love and kindness
- One must remain in silence the whole workshop and you can speak only with facilitator if you need any
- Should not consume any intoxicants during the workshop and day before
- Simple vegetarian and simple meal during the workshop
Contact : firstname.lastname@example.org